Friday, February 22, 2013

ABC Challenge F-V

Ok, so not going to go into a lot of detail.  Just going to post the pics.  If there is one you want to know more about, let me know.  I will be happy to tell you how I did them.

F is for Forever Hannah by Llama Lacquers
G is for GORE.  These were done for our zombie Halloween party which was  legendary btw
H is for Halloween
I is for Intricate design

J is for Jewels

K is for Key to my Heart
L is for Llama Lacquers....this is You'll Shoot Your Eye Out




M is for Matte (not my best)
M is also for My Mom's nails :-)


N is for Night Sky...my favorite of this challenge I think
O is for O Christmas Tree
P is for Penguin....wait maybe this is my favorite!



Q is for Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland
 R is for Roses

S is for Scroll Work & Stamping

T is for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles by D & R Apothecary

U is for Umbrellas
V is for Valentine's Day

Well, there you have it! I am still behind as we are on X, but I will get there I promise. This is a step in the right direction I think for getting back into blogging.  

Which of these are your favorites?  I would love to hear what you think! Thanks :-)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for a well written, easy to understand article on this. It can get really confusing when trying to explain it – but you did a great job. Thank you!
    Taxi services in pune to mumbai

    ReplyDelete