Friday, February 22, 2013

New Challenge for Llama Nails

Hello!!  Oh, how I've missed you all.  I wish I could say that I have gotten my shit together and have time to do this again, but alas the time I have to blog is being taken by my wonderful family.  My husband has been working crazy hours and when he is home I want to be with him, and when he's not here I am crazily busy with my kids.  My 1 1/2 year old who is ALL BOY and always into everything, and my sweet and very active daughter who is now involved in cheerleading, gymnastics, and getting ready for kindergarten! Lately I have also been doing a lot of organizing and decluttering of our home.  It looks fabulous now and my daughter even has an adorable reading nook in her closet. 

With all that said, I have a plan to make my blogging work.  I won't go into the details but I believe that by the time our new challenge for Llama Nails begins I will be able to not only be on time with my manicures but  actually blog about them!  

Wait, what? A new challenge, you say??  Hopefully some of you have also been following some of the other bloggers out there who have been participating in the ABC challenge.  We are already on X, which means only two more weeks left.  (I hope that I will be able to do a big post with the pics of all the manis I have done since my last post for the ABC challenge) This also means a new challenge!  Llama Nails is proud to announce our next challenge that will all be inspired by important Time Periods of history.  




As you can see we will begin with the Jurassic Era, which means dinosaurs and prehistoric awesomeness and we will be ending with Futuristic manicures which I just can't even imagine the creativity that will come out of this one. There are going to be so many other interesting manicures in between.  I personally am most looking forward to.....oh soot, I can't pick! As Tes said, this is going to be EPIC!

If you haven't joined our group yet and want to participate you can find us here at Llama Nails.  We are happy to have anyone no matter your experience or ability.  Just come without any drama :-)  




No comments:

Post a Comment