Saturday, June 30, 2012

52 week challenge

I am doing this!  I have gone back and forth for weeks since I finished my 31 day challenge trying to decide if I wanted to do my own.  In the meantime I have been doing challenges for Adventures in Stamping and Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge and I have truly enjoyed it.  Problem is, I am a bit of a control freak and a schedule whore.  So, that means I want to be in charge and I need a good list of what I am doing.  So, I came up with one of my own that I am going to adventure into over the next year.  I will do a manicure every 4 days (I can't handle doing my nails only once a week). I will be doing stamping, marbling, taping, free hand, sponging, and any other new techniques I learn along the way. Oh, and I start tomorrow! Short notice I know.  But I would love if people would join in.  You don't have to do them all, but if you want to share with me some of your manis that fit each theme I would love to see them!! Here is the schedule for the next year 







You will notice that some of the events are personal to me.  For example, I am a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan therefore there are (hopefully) two days that I will be doing Steelers nails.  The second will be only if they make it to the Superbowl.  Also, I will be doing my nails for my children's birthdays...Holly and Jack.  I don't know yet what those themes will be.

I hope you chose to join me in this adventure!  If you do, let me know and I will add links to my blog to your page.  Thanks!!

6 comments:

  1. sounds interesting, but the calendar is blank. it says that we do not have permission to view the events. try making it public.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks....I think I fixed it. Let me know if that worked :)

      Delete
  2. I want to see the calendar too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to do one of these challenges. I do not have blog yet. I would love to share my pictures with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me your pictures and I will share them on my blog until you are up and running :) kellyfinn3@gmail.com. Thanks for taking an interest!!

      Delete