Monday, June 25, 2012

Oh, you're fancy, huh?


So, I planned on keeping my owl nails for a while, but my nails started to split. So I needed to do some repair and decided to use more of my bundle monster plates.  I truly love these plates! I love these colors too!  Unfortunately the pink did not show up very well on the blue.  I need a good stamping pink. Any suggestions ladies?  This blue is my cheap answer to the Zoya of the same shade.  I love Zoya, but gosh darnit its expensive.  Blah blah blah, look at my nails
Base colors:  Teal is Essence Choose Me, and pink is Sinful Colors Oasis
I stamped with both colors as well as Milani Black Swift
Stamps: Both patchworks are plate BM 310 and the bow is BM 317
The pinkie and and pointer finger are stamped with BM310 in pink but it didn't show up very well







I added some rhinestones to my thumb


Right Hand


Another rhinestone


This is my first real fancy manicure.  I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but I do. What do you think? I promise I will keep these ones for a while.  Unless you beg :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment