Thursday, September 6, 2012

31 day Challenge Comparison, very picture heavy!

I thought it would be neat to see the comparison of the first time I did the 31 day challenge to this time, side by side.  In most ways it is evident that I have come a long way.  Both from my care of my nails to the level of artwork and stamping.  Nothing like some determination, practice, and hard work to get you to where you want to go.  I still have a long ways to go, but I think I am allowed to feel some pride :-) If you are a newbie to the nail game then I hope this can give you some inspiration too!! It really wasn't all that long ago that I did the challenge for the first time....less than 5 months ago.

For each of the collage pictures, you will see the first challenge on the left hand side and the recent challenge on the right side.  I started with putting text on each one and then realized that would take to freakin long.  Hope you enjoy!





My first attempt at stamping :-P




Day 6-Violet
Day 7-Black and White
Day 8-Metallic
Day9-Rainbow

Day 10-Gradient

Day 11-polka Dots

Day 12-Stripes
Day 13-Animal Print


Day 14-Flowers

Day 15-Delicate Print
Day 16-Tribal Print

Day 17-Glitter



Day 18-Half Moons.  The first time around I completely skipped this manicure and the second time, it isn't even worth showing. :-P

Day 19-Galaxies

Day 20-Water Marble (help!! I still can't get it!)


Day 21-Inspired by Color (I love me some greens!)

Day 22-Inspired by a Song

Day 23-Inspired by a movie

Day 24-Inspired by a book


Day 25-Inspired by fashion

Day 26-Inspired by a pattern
Day 27-Inspired by art

Day 28-Inspired by a flag


Day 29-Inspired by the supernatural

Day 30-Inspired by a tutorial

Day 31-Recreate your favorite challenge 

I have learned so many things over the past few months.  Just look at the difference in my cuticles!  And the shape of my nails.  Even the precision of my stamping and nail art.  This has given me such confidence to keep working hard and trying new things!  Thank you to all of the ladies who gave me inspiration and have taught me things just by being supportive and giving advice through the ever magical world of the interwebs!!  

Let me know what you think! Which one did you think I made the most improvements on?  Is there any you think I did better the first time around?  

Thanks for stopping by! XOXOXO








4 comments:

  1. I lovedddd this comparison post! It's nice to see how far you have come and feel free to feel some pride! :D You must have a lot of determination because you did the challenge.. twice! i am tires of the first still! lool Kisses***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I definitely won't be doing it again!! Hugs back :-)

      Delete
  2. WOW I loved seeing all the different designs that you have done! They all look great and I'm really impressed that you've done the challenge twice! I hope to take on the challenge one day! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun....you should definitely try it!

      Delete